Like father, like son!
Lucretia Borgia
2021-10-15 14:16:43 UTC
Just saw the episode where even David had to admit Max had stolen the
wallet and tried to use the card!
kat
2021-10-15 20:19:24 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Just saw the episode where even David had to admit Max had stolen the
wallet and tried to use the card!
What do you think of the new Max? he always seems to be smiling about something.
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
2021-10-15 23:27:30 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Just saw the episode where even David had to admit Max had stolen the
wallet and tried to use the card!
What do you think of the new Max? he always seems to be smiling about something.
Yes, it's sort of a smug, sly type smile, but then he's supposed to be
David's son :) David is handling the event all wrong and will make
it much worse.
kat
2021-10-16 12:32:13 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Just saw the episode where even David had to admit Max had stolen the
wallet and tried to use the card!
What do you think of the new Max? he always seems to be smiling about something.
Yes, it's sort of a smug, sly type smile, but then he's supposed to be
David's son :) David is handling the event all wrong and will make
it much worse.
David's ( not legally )adopted son, but nurtured son, certainly.:-)

We shall have to see what else happens. Next week is a corker but I don't know
it involves Max particularly. His time is sure to come.:-)
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
^..^<