David Still Around
David Amicus
2020-08-11 01:37:59 UTC
I'm just lazy. ;-)))

How often is Corrie on now? I think I've missed some episodes.
kat
2020-08-11 09:50:58 UTC
Post by David Amicus
I'm just lazy. ;-)))
How often is Corrie on now? I think I've missed some episodes.
Glad to know you are all right!

It has been on 3 times a week for several months now, but will be back to 6 next
month I think.
--
kat
^..^<
David Amicus
Thanks! I thought I've watched every episode but must have missed some like Garry owning part of the factory.
kat
2020-08-11 21:13:36 UTC
Post by David Amicus
Post by kat
Post by David Amicus
I'm just lazy. ;-)))
How often is Corrie on now? I think I've missed some episodes.
Glad to know you are all right!
It has been on 3 times a week for several months now, but will be back to 6 next
month I think.
--
kat
Post by David Amicus
^..^<
Thanks! I thought I've watched every episode but must have missed some like Garry owning part of the factory.
That was the complicated storyline last year where he used someone in his debt
to pretend to provide the money to rebuild the factory and culminated in Robert
and Shona getting shot. But as he had paid for it, Nick couldn't afford to, he
owned it.

And that short explanation is even more confusing than the storyline. :-)
--
kat
^..^<
David Amicus
2020-08-14 18:51:43 UTC
Post by kat
Post by David Amicus
Post by kat
Post by David Amicus
I'm just lazy. ;-)))
How often is Corrie on now? I think I've missed some episodes.
Glad to know you are all right!
It has been on 3 times a week for several months now, but will be back to 6 next
month I think.
--
kat
Post by David Amicus
^..^<
Thanks! I thought I've watched every episode but must have missed some like Garry owning part of the factory.
That was the complicated storyline last year where he used someone in his debt
to pretend to provide the money to rebuild the factory and culminated in Robert
and Shona getting shot. But as he had paid for it, Nick couldn't afford to, he
owned it.
And that short explanation is even more confusing than the storyline. :-)
--
kat
Post by David Amicus
^..^<