I don't think it is really much of a spoiler
kat
2021-09-26 09:05:54 UTC
I guess most people will know that Malcom Hebden decided to retire and that
Corrie decided to kill Norris off.

I did enjoy the send off they gave him in Friday's episodes. Right down to the
stapler.:-) I bet Malcolm appreciated it too.
--
kat
^..^<
GordonD
2021-10-01 11:09:52 UTC
Post by kat
I guess most people will know that Malcom Hebden decided to retire and
that Corrie decided to kill Norris off.
I did enjoy the send off they gave him in Friday's episodes. Right down
to the stapler.:-)  I bet Malcolm appreciated it too.
I can't help thinking though that the rearranged schedule because of the
football the week before messed up the PTB's plans. There was a tribute
to Norris shown between the episodes on the Monday, yet we didn't learn
of his death until Wednesday. If the episodes had been shown as normal
then the first Monday episode would have revealed his death, then we'd
have had the tribute, and then the second episode would have shown the
reaction.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland
Lucretia Borgia
2021-10-01 12:42:25 UTC
Post by GordonD
Post by kat
I guess most people will know that Malcom Hebden decided to retire and
that Corrie decided to kill Norris off.
I did enjoy the send off they gave him in Friday's episodes. Right down
to the stapler.:-)  I bet Malcolm appreciated it too.
I can't help thinking though that the rearranged schedule because of the
football the week before messed up the PTB's plans. There was a tribute
to Norris shown between the episodes on the Monday, yet we didn't learn
of his death until Wednesday. If the episodes had been shown as normal
then the first Monday episode would have revealed his death, then we'd
have had the tribute, and then the second episode would have shown the
reaction.
We've only got as far as Mary interfering with the funeral plans. Am
looking forward to the next episodes, we missed last nights Corrie due
to Reconciliation Day (not a popular thing to do killing Corrie!) but
there will be two episodes tonight, maybe they will decide to show
three, or perhaps the tribute.
kat
2021-10-02 19:55:50 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by GordonD
Post by kat
[...]
If you haven't seen it yet, you will enjoy the comedy of Norris interfering
himself.:-)
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia