Important News - Corrie Weekly Updates
glenda.s...@gmail.com
2021-03-11 10:46:32 UTC
Hello everyone

I write with important news.

After almost 26 years of writing the Coronation Street weekly updates, I've decided to take a break.

Some of you on this list have been with me from the start and I will miss you all when I go into hibernation.

For Coronation Street episode reviews, interviews with the cast, news and all things Corrie keep up to date at the Coronation Street Blog http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.co.uk/

Ta-ra for now,

Your friend,

Glenda Young at glendayougbooks.com
MartinS
2021-03-31 23:37:27 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Hello everyone
I write with important news.
After almost 26 years of writing the Coronation Street weekly updates,
I've decided to take a break.
Some of you on this list have been with me from the start and I will
miss you all when I go into hibernation.
Many of you will know I'm now a published author. I've set up my own
mailing list for updates on my books with details of competitions,
giveaways, book launches, etc. Please join me for occasional updates
and sign up at glendayoungbooks.com on the mailing list page.
Glenda Young at glendayougbooks.com
Sorry to hear you're stepping down, Glenda. I'm amazed at how you've
managed to keep going with the weekly updates for so long! I've been on
this group almost as long, as has Gordon Davie. (Hi, Gordon!)

Libby and I met you and other erstwhile RATUCSers at Blackpool back in
1998. We've since atttended a number of other pings in UK and Canada,
some with fans from other countries including USA, EIR, AUS and NZ.

We wish you luck in your future endeavours, and look forward to hearing
from you from time to time.

Best wishes, Pet!

Martin S.
GordonD
Glenda Young at glendayougbooks.com
Sorry to hear you're stepping down, Glenda. I'm amazed at how you've
managed to keep going with the weekly updates for so long! I've been on
this group almost as long, as has Gordon Davie. (Hi, Gordon!)
Hi Martin! Hope you and Libby are safe and well. Here in Scotland we're
about to start coming out of lockdown - the barbers are opening next
week. Looking forward to that as I haven't had my hair cut since before
Christmas!

Still have fond memories of meeting the two of you in Edinburgh a few
years back, then of course you on your own at the York Ping.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland