Who's The Guy With ...
David Amicus
2020-12-17 02:50:19 UTC
2020-12-17 09:02:55 UTC
2020-12-17 16:07:16 UTC
2020-12-17 16:08:01 UTC
2020-12-17 20:34:53 UTC
Post by David Amicus
Paul and the good Vicar?
The new Todd?
--
kat
Post by David Amicus
^..^<
Thanks! I miss the old actor.
I do too, I haven't "got" this one yet though I have seen the odd flash of the
old Todd.
--
kat
^..^<
James Heaton
2020-12-18 10:20:46 UTC
Post by kat
Post by David Amicus
Post by kat
Post by David Amicus
Paul and the good Vicar?
The new Todd?
--
kat
Post by David Amicus
^..^<
Thanks! I miss the old actor.
I do too, I haven't "got" this one yet though I have seen the odd flash of
the old Todd.
I'm not wild about him or the new Summer (what happened to the old one?)

Glad to see you are well David, given the radio silence from you I was
worried you were unwell.

James
kat
2020-12-18 21:01:44 UTC
Post by James Heaton
Post by kat
Post by David Amicus
Post by kat
Post by David Amicus
Paul and the good Vicar?
The new Todd?
--
kat
Post by David Amicus
^..^<
Thanks! I miss the old actor.
I do too, I haven't "got" this one yet though I have seen the odd flash of the
old Todd.
I'm not wild about him or the new Summer (what happened to the old one?)
Glad to see you are well David, given the radio silence from you I was worried
you were unwell.
James
The old one left to do other stuff. She was supposed to be filming abroad I believe.
--
kat
Post by James Heaton
^..^<