Wed. Dec. 9: Corrie's 60th Anniversary
MartinS
2020-12-07 23:45:55 UTC
Things are really coming to the boil in tonight's double episode. (They're
all double length this week.)

Following the end of the trial, will Evil Geoff once more evade justice, or
will he finally get his just deserts? (Yes, that's the correct spelling!)

Will the brewery and the rest of the Street escape Ray's bulldozer?

What will become of the Adam/Carla/Peter love triangle, thanks to Adam's
Uncle Daniel, aka Peter's half-brother and Carla's one-time lover?

Stay tuned for Wednesday's 60th Anniversary episode, followed later by a
Special titled "Queens of The Street" featuring many famous female Corrie
actors from the past 60 years.

Also airing Tuesday night at 8:00 - The Royal Variety Performance from
Blackpool Winter Gardens, with the usual all-star line-up. I don't know
which, if any, Royals will be in attendance.
Martin S
kat
2020-12-08 10:25:47 UTC
Post by MartinS
Things are really coming to the boil in tonight's double episode. (They're
all double length this week.)
Simmered nicely last night! Brilliant performance by Ian Bartholomew I thought.
The way Geoff lost it was done so naturally.
Post by MartinS
Following the end of the trial, will Evil Geoff once more evade justice, or
will he finally get his just deserts? (Yes, that's the correct spelling!)
I have hated the story line, but loved the acting throughout. It will be a
shame to lose him but really, he must. I believe this is the episode with a
lack of social distancing, so drama to come there.
Post by MartinS
Will the brewery and the rest of the Street escape Ray's bulldozer?
We can only hope.
Post by MartinS
What will become of the Adam/Carla/Peter love triangle, thanks to Adam's
Uncle Daniel, aka Peter's half-brother and Carla's one-time lover?
I have never quite "got" Peter and Carla as a couple. It can only get worse!
--
kat
Post by MartinS
^..^<