David's Backyard
David Amicus
2020-09-14 15:31:38 UTC
I noticed that behind the fence was a tall column. What is it?
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
2020-09-14 22:09:55 UTC
Post by David Amicus
I noticed that behind the fence was a tall column. What is it?
There's an entrance to a brewery, near the cab office heading back
towards their yard. I'm suspecting you saw one of the two columns
that support the large doors/gates to the brewery.

See this photo I took holding my phone over the gate to their back
yard back in December 2018...

Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence
are imaginable, but not reasonably foreseeable"
- Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin, May 2008
David Amicus
2020-09-16 15:38:12 UTC
http://daxack.ca/corrie/tour/photos/20181208_140859.jpg
Yes that's it. Thank-you so much!
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
2020-09-18 02:39:50 UTC
Post by David Amicus
Post by Calvin Henry-Cotnam
Post by David Amicus
I noticed that behind the fence was a tall column. What is it?
There's an entrance to a brewery, near the cab office heading back
towards their yard. I'm suspecting you saw one of the two columns
that support the large doors/gates to the brewery.
See this photo I took holding my phone over the gate to their back
yard back in December 2018...
http://daxack.ca/corrie/tour/photos/20181208_140859.jpg
Yes that's it. Thank-you so much!
I missed adding this link that shows the doors/gate from the other
side outside of the cab office: