Hope
Lucretia Borgia
2021-09-01 21:43:41 UTC
That girl is a good actress at a young age!
kat
2021-09-02 08:12:56 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
That girl is a good actress at a young age!
She is, isn't she. And I get the feeling she is enjoying it.:-)

We do seem to seem more of her than of her twin brother who plays Joseph.
Incidentally, their older sister is in Emmerdale.
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
Wow, that's keeping it in the family ! :)
MartinS
2021-09-08 22:35:52 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
That girl is a good actress at a young age!
She is, isn't she. And I get the feeling she is enjoying it.:-)
We do seem to seem more of her than of her twin brother who plays Joseph.
Incidentally, their older sister is in Emmerdale.
It's always fun playing an unruly kid. Remember Jack P Shepherd as young
David Platt?
Martin S
kat
2021-09-09 10:32:22 UTC
Post by MartinS
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
That girl is a good actress at a young age!
She is, isn't she. And I get the feeling she is enjoying it.:-)
We do seem to seem more of her than of her twin brother who plays Joseph.
Incidentally, their older sister is in Emmerdale.
It's always fun playing an unruly kid. Remember Jack P Shepherd as young
David Platt?
Yes! And he is one of my favourites now, had some good storylines over the years.
--
kat
Post by MartinS
^..^<