Is he?
kat
2020-12-10 12:24:28 UTC
Don't want to say too much and spoil it for those who haven't yet seen the show,
but I did wonder if that was an ending or another stage in the story.
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
2020-12-10 13:05:31 UTC
Thanks, nice and cryptic :-)
kat
2020-12-10 13:26:03 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Don't want to say too much and spoil it for those who haven't yet seen the show,
but I did wonder if that was an ending or another stage in the story.
Thanks, nice and cryptic :-)
There you are then, now you can wonder - is who /what/. :-)

While I continue to wonder, at least until tomorrow night, ...is he?
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
2020-12-10 14:44:35 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Don't want to say too much and spoil it for those who haven't yet seen the show,
but I did wonder if that was an ending or another stage in the story.
Thanks, nice and cryptic :-)
There you are then, now you can wonder - is who /what/. :-)
While I continue to wonder, at least until tomorrow night, ...is he?
We are only to the stage where Leanne is about to give permission re
Oliver. Jeff brewing in the background with Alia. We have had some
specials, last night being Soap Slippy's, but I haven't watched that
yet.
kat
2020-12-10 20:58:14 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Don't want to say too much and spoil it for those who haven't yet seen the show,
but I did wonder if that was an ending or another stage in the story.
Thanks, nice and cryptic :-)
There you are then, now you can wonder - is who /what/. :-)
While I continue to wonder, at least until tomorrow night, ...is he?
We are only to the stage where Leanne is about to give permission re
Oliver. Jeff brewing in the background with Alia.
You have some good stuff to come, with the Oliver story, and the court case.
Post by Lucretia Borgia
We have had some
specials, last night being Soap Slippy's, but I haven't watched that
yet.
I've seen all the specials except the latest, Queens of the Street. Been
really enjoying them.
--
kat
^..^<
David Amicus
I hope it is finally over. Took longer than that cancer one of years ago!
Renate Smith
2021-01-08 16:16:32 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
We have had some
specials, last night being Soap Slippy's, but I haven't watched that
yet.
I've seen all the specials except the latest, Queens of the Street. Been
really enjoying them.
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
^..^<
I hope it is finally over. Took longer than that cancer one of years ago!
As a relatively new viewer of Coronation Street, the slow pace of the show made it easier for me to get to know the characters a little better.
BTW I am Renate from Southwest Georgia (the US state, not the country) and will be mostly lurking around here for a while to get a feeling for the show and the group.
And... Hi, David! We know each other from the DOOL group. Good to see you are safe and sound.
Wishing you all a happy New Year.
kat
2021-01-08 21:38:16 UTC
On 08/01/2021 16:16, Renate Smith wrote:

!
Post by Renate Smith
As a relatively new viewer of Coronation Street, the slow pace of the show made it easier for me to get to know the characters a little better.
BTW I am Renate from Southwest Georgia (the US state, not the country) and will be mostly lurking around here for a while to get a feeling for the show and the group.
And... Hi, David! We know each other from the DOOL group. Good to see you are safe and sound.
Wishing you all a happy New Year.
Welcome! I hope you are enjoying the show and getting to know the characters.
I don't know where you are up to, but if you are seing the show later than it
ison in the UK, we do tend to put a SNUK in the title of messages if we think it
contains a spoiler for those not in the UK.

Feel free to ask questions, we won't bite and there are some people here with an
encyclopediac knowledge of the show.
--
kat
^..^<
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
2021-01-10 04:07:28 UTC
Post by Renate Smith
As a relatively new viewer of Coronation Street, the slow pace of the
show made it easier for me to get to know the characters a little better.
BTW I am Renate from Southwest Georgia (the US state, not the country)
and will be mostly lurking around here for a while to get a feeling for
the show and the group.
Welcome!

I don't know how you are getting your episodes, but I maintain a web
page of recent episodes, mostly for those of us in Canada who don't want
to wait the week or so for them to air here. ;-)

The page keeps them available until a week after they have aired in
Canada, but occasionally people who use it will ask for older episodes
to be put back up if they missed them, which is easy enough to do.

As of this past Friday, the page had episodes that aired in the UK from
December 21 to Friday, which translates to Canadian air dates of
January 4 to January 22.

Even if you don't need it for the episodes, the page links to a tour
of the street that I put together when I had the chance to visit two
years ago when I was in the UK on business.

I don't put the URL on a public forum such as this, but just email me
and I can send it to you (just remove the "remove." part of my email
address that comes from this posting!).
--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence