Fewer episodes next week
kat
2021-06-07 09:06:48 UTC
Thanks to the football, we get just 2 hour long episodes, one next Monday, the
other on the Thursday.
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
2021-06-07 11:24:27 UTC
Post by kat
Thanks to the football, we get just 2 hour long episodes, one next Monday, the
other on the Thursday.
We suffer the same here for the hockey playoffs, they move the normal
times up two hours. I know I could simply view them later by
streaming and then they would also be without ad interruptions but I
guess I have become a creature of habit :)

Not worth complaining because over here, hockey rules!
kat
2021-06-07 20:11:23 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Thanks to the football, we get just 2 hour long episodes, one next Monday, the
other on the Thursday.
We suffer the same here for the hockey playoffs, they move the normal
times up two hours. I know I could simply view them later by
streaming and then they would also be without ad interruptions but I
guess I have become a creature of habit :)
Not worth complaining because over here, hockey rules!
Apparently both episodes will be on the ITV Hub on MOnday so we can "watch when
we want", but I see nothing wrong with Monday and Thursday! I do tend to
record and start watching a little late, skip the ads.:-)
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
^..^<