Is Roy gone???
James Heaton
2021-12-12 19:44:43 UTC
Just saw the episode where Roy stepped into the cab. Is he retiring
from Corrie permanently?
Not 100% certain.

But having an over 70 in a vital anchor role is always a risk, and a big
workload for the actor.

I wonder if he'll come back in a few months, move in with Nina, and be able
to appear as and when?

James
kat
2021-12-12 19:55:48 UTC
Post by James Heaton
Just saw the episode where Roy stepped into the cab.  Is he retiring
from Corrie permanently?
Not 100% certain.
But having an over 70 in a vital anchor role is always a risk, and a big
workload for the actor.
I wonder if he'll come back in a few months, move in with Nina, and be able to
appear as and when?
James
It hasn't been said anywhere as far as I know that he has actually left. Even
something David Neilson has said is pretty vague -

"But there are two exits in this for me: one for the character and one for
David. Hopefully they won’t coincide – maybe they will."

I do hope he comes back, "as and when " would be enough, losing him completely
isn't good. And I think Nina needs him right now.
--
kat
Post by James Heaton
^..^<