Face Like an Underdone Panini
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
2020-09-12 13:13:57 UTC
Gotta love those great similes!

As soon as David mentioned the sofa was corduroy, the image that popped
into my mind was perfectly described by his next line. ;-)
--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence
- Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin, May 2008
kat
2020-09-12 13:46:00 UTC
Post by Calvin Henry-Cotnam
Gotta love those great similes!
As soon as David mentioned the sofa was corduroy, the image that popped
into my mind was perfectly described by his next line. ;-)
The script writers are very clever. :-)
--
kat
^..^<
MartinS
2020-09-15 18:57:22 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Calvin Henry-Cotnam
Gotta love those great similes!
As soon as David mentioned the sofa was corduroy, the image that popped
into my mind was perfectly described by his next line. ;-)
The script writers are very clever. :-)
Some of them have been at it for donkey's years. I'd love to be a fly on
the wall at a script conference.

They seem to be dropping in quite a few inconsequential comic bits lately,
perhaps because there are fewer actors (and writers?) available than usual.
Ashley Booth
2020-09-15 21:35:10 UTC
Post by Calvin Henry-Cotnam
Gotta love those great similes!
As soon as David mentioned the sofa was corduroy, the image that
popped into my mind was perfectly described by his next line. ;-)
Did it make the headlines?
Calvin Henry-Cotnam