poppies
Lucretia Borgia
2020-11-19 00:48:59 UTC
Years ago in the UK I bought a pretty poppy (if there is such a thing)
with the proceeds going to help veterans etc. I wear it every year at
some point but wasn't sure how I should feel when we had our first
look at the woman Geoff was after and she was wearing the exact same
one.
kat
2020-11-19 08:25:10 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Years ago in the UK I bought a pretty poppy (if there is such a thing)
with the proceeds going to help veterans etc. I wear it every year at
some point but wasn't sure how I should feel when we had our first
look at the woman Geoff was after and she was wearing the exact same
one.
I would say, be thankful you aren't the one he is chasing!
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
I think I could make him sorry he met me :)
kat
2020-11-20 08:47:29 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Years ago in the UK I bought a pretty poppy (if there is such a thing)
with the proceeds going to help veterans etc. I wear it every year at
some point but wasn't sure how I should feel when we had our first
look at the woman Geoff was after and she was wearing the exact same
one.
I would say, be thankful you aren't the one he is chasing!
I think I could make him sorry he met me :)
I keep hoping that he will soon be sorry he ever met Yasmeen!
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
^..^<