Social distancing!
Lucretia Borgia
2020-11-29 12:57:07 UTC
Funny how you get used to things - doesn't seem at all weird to see
them standing 2m apart anymore, looks normal now :)
kat
2020-11-29 20:56:58 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Funny how you get used to things - doesn't seem at all weird to see
them standing 2m apart anymore, looks normal now :)
Often it wouldn't so very different - say, David on the sofa, Gail folding linen
by the table. And some clever camera angles make people look closer together
than they are. But I have found it have been feeling all wrong in the story
about Oliver. Totally unreasonable for there to have been no hugs.
--
kat
^..^<
GordonD
2020-12-01 12:51:28 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Funny how you get used to things - doesn't seem at all weird to see
them standing 2m apart anymore, looks normal now :)
Often it wouldn't so very different - say, David on the sofa, Gail
folding linen by the table.   And some clever camera angles make people
look closer together than they are. But I have found it have been
feeling all wrong in the story about Oliver.   Totally unreasonable for
there to have been no hugs.
I discovered recently that the actors who play Joseph and Hope can
appear together because they're twins!
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland
kat
2020-12-01 21:38:09 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Funny how you get used to things - doesn't seem at all weird to see
them standing 2m apart anymore, looks normal now :)
Often it wouldn't so very different - say, David on the sofa, Gail folding
linen by the table.   And some clever camera angles make people look closer
together than they are. But I have found it have been feeling all wrong in the
story about Oliver.   Totally unreasonable for there to have been no hugs.
I discovered recently that the actors who play Joseph and Hope can appear
together because they're twins!
Except their characters live in different houses!
--
kat
^..^<
MartinS

Martin S
kat
2020-12-03 10:33:37 UTC
Post by MartinS
Post by GordonD
Post by kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Funny how you get used to things - doesn't seem at all weird to see
them standing 2m apart anymore, looks normal now :)
Often it wouldn't so very different - say, David on the sofa, Gail
folding linen by the table.   And some clever camera angles make
people look closer together than they are. But I have found it have
been feeling all wrong in the story about Oliver.   Totally
unreasonable for there to have been no hugs.
I discovered recently that the actors who play Joseph and Hope can
appear together because they're twins!
I knew that. ;-)
Martin S
Also, AIUI, next week during the anniversary episode there will be a scene
without social distancing. Some sort of dramatic scene where it wasn't possible
to make it otherwise, where the actors involved isolated beforehand and took
tests. It will be nice to see some "normal" interaction.
--
kat
Post by MartinS
^..^<