Gail
Lucretia Borgia
2021-02-21 14:55:19 UTC
Saw the episode the other night where Gail was supposed to be working
in the factory but was chatting on the 'phone and arguing with David
and Nick got a bit mad about it, quite fairly. I don't know what the
real person Gail is like, but she does play the hugely irritating Gail
on Corrie extremely well and irritatingly :-)
kat
2021-02-21 21:16:02 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Saw the episode the other night where Gail was supposed to be working
in the factory but was chatting on the 'phone and arguing with David
and Nick got a bit mad about it, quite fairly. I don't know what the
real person Gail is like, but she does play the hugely irritating Gail
on Corrie extremely well and irritatingly :-)
Years of practice I hope, rather than being like Gail herself!
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia
^..^<