Eileen faulty logic in men
capricorn40
2021-09-09 09:41:14 UTC
She went on about how she can't trust men any more and she brought up Pat Phelan and Yan(Sp)
Ok First of all, she KNEW what kind of man Phelan was and she supported him anyway. Everyone on the street was was warning him about him, Anna told her how much of a pig the guy was but Eileen still stuck by him, because, well he treated other people like crap, but he's nice to ME

Yan, although a nice person, had a sketchy background and he had way too much weird crap going on in his life.

George is an established businessman, everyone likes him and has no skeletons in the closet, but she is comparing him to the previous two men.

Frustrating to watch.

EB
kat
2021-09-09 10:35:33 UTC
Post by capricorn40
She went on about how she can't trust men any more and she brought up Pat Phelan and Yan(Sp)
Ok First of all, she KNEW what kind of man Phelan was and she supported him anyway. Everyone on the street was was warning him about him, Anna told her how much of a pig the guy was but Eileen still stuck by him, because, well he treated other people like crap, but he's nice to ME
Yan, although a nice person, had a sketchy background and he had way too much weird crap going on in his life.
George is an established businessman, everyone likes him and has no skeletons in the closet, but she is comparing him to the previous two men.
Frustrating to watch.
EB
I think I understand though, she has had so much trouble over the years with
wrong choices, she is wary of someone who looks to be a bit too good! After
all there might be the odd skeleton we don't know about yet - or indeed a load
of ashes...

I hope they get there though, I think they could make a lovely pairing.
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
2021-09-09 11:44:25 UTC
Post by kat
Post by capricorn40
[...]
I noticed he did say to Todd when he told him he wasn't fired that he
himself had a troubled youth and it only changed when he didn't run
away but stopped and faced the music.
GordonD
2021-09-10 13:18:11 UTC
Post by capricorn40
George is an established businessman, everyone likes him and has no skeletons in the closet,
I hope not, he's supposed to have buried them all!
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland
Lucretia Borgia
2021-09-10 22:42:35 UTC
We are having a General Election in Canada on September 21 but advance
stations opened this a.m. I went and was second in line. I vote at
a Masons Hall but the thing that always delights me is it is on
Coronation Street !!
kat
2021-09-11 19:45:07 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
We are having a General Election in Canada on September 21 but advance
stations opened this a.m. I went and was second in line. I vote at
a Masons Hall but the thing that always delights me is it is on
Coronation Street !!
Perfect! Or could be even more so if it was Mission Hall, though admittedly
that wasn't actually on the Street.:-)
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia