Yasmeen
kat
2021-01-19 09:40:01 UTC
Watching her the last couple of episodes I have been struck that they did a
great job with styling as the story with Geoff progressed. Not only did Shelley
King play the part well but she looked worse and worse as time went on, slowly
so you didn't really notice.

And now she looks 10 years younger!
--
kat
^..^<
Lucretia Borgia
2021-01-19 11:59:03 UTC
Post by kat
Watching her the last couple of episodes I have been struck that they did a
great job with styling as the story with Geoff progressed. Not only did Shelley
King play the part well but she looked worse and worse as time went on, slowly
so you didn't really notice.
And now she looks 10 years younger!
Craig is another one who looks far better, might be nice if he had
that little op that pins the ears back a bit though :)
kat
2021-01-19 20:32:27 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by kat
Watching her the last couple of episodes I have been struck that they did a
great job with styling as the story with Geoff progressed. Not only did Shelley
King play the part well but she looked worse and worse as time went on, slowly
so you didn't really notice.
And now she looks 10 years younger!
Craig is another one who looks far better, might be nice if he had
that little op that pins the ears back a bit though :)
I agree. Or grew his hair over them!
--
kat
^..^<
MartinS
2021-01-20 23:02:45 UTC
Post by kat
Watching her the last couple of episodes I have been struck that they
did a great job with styling as the story with Geoff progressed. Not
only did Shelley King play the part well but she looked worse and
worse as time went on, slowly so you didn't really notice.
And now she looks 10 years younger!
Yay! Yasmeen got her mojo back, and stood up to Ray.
--
Martin S