Tonight part 1, no spoiler
James Heaton
2021-02-08 20:28:45 UTC
Am I the only person who has heard of mobile hotspot...

Although a year working from home with awful broadband has made us both
experts in it.

Such a change since we upgraded last month!

James
kat
2021-02-08 21:25:19 UTC
Post by James Heaton
Am I the only person who has heard of mobile hotspot...
Although a year working from home with awful broadband has made us both experts
in it.
Such a change since we upgraded last month!
James
No James, I have heard of it too!

And without spoiling anything, I guessed early part one what would happen in
part 2. :-)
--
kat
^..^<
James Heaton
2021-02-09 17:05:26 UTC
Post by kat
Post by James Heaton
Am I the only person who has heard of mobile hotspot...
Although a year working from home with awful broadband has made us both
experts in it.
Such a change since we upgraded last month!
James
No James, I have heard of it too!
And without spoiling anything, I guessed early part one what would happen
in part 2. :-)
We wondered as well. I thought it was too obvious...

I'd love the phone number of the solicitor though. All sorted in under a
week since the death.

Meanwhile in the real world, 5mths and still waiting to hear from some life
insurance companies!

James
kat
2021-02-10 08:10:34 UTC
Post by kat
Post by James Heaton
Am I the only person who has heard of mobile hotspot...
Although a year working from home with awful broadband has made us both
experts in it.
Such a change since we upgraded last month!
James
No James, I have heard of it too!
And without spoiling anything, I guessed early part one what would happen in
part 2. :-)
We wondered as well.  I thought it was too obvious...
I'd love the phone number of the solicitor though.  All sorted in under a week
since the death.
Meanwhile in the real world, 5mths and still waiting to hear from some life
insurance companies!
James
Yes, I know she said he was organised, but that was a dramatic amount to get her
hands on in such a short time!

I did wonder, after the first thought, if Audrey woud buy it ( and have a nice
hold over David) or if Shona would do something stupid - as in more stupid and
put in a bid she couldn't pay - but no, first thought was right. And David
still isn't in charge. ;-)
--
kat
^..^<
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
2021-02-11 15:37:27 UTC
Post by James Heaton
I'd love the phone number of the solicitor though. All sorted in under a
week since the death.
I was thinking that as well - and Gail still had to call people he knew
to break the news.
--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence