LA1982
James Heaton
2020-09-14 20:25:36 UTC
In a Corrie Facebook group I'm on, it was noted this is inscribed in the
brickwork of no7.

1982 for the year built

L for Len

But who is A?

James
MartinS
2020-09-15 19:21:35 UTC
Post by James Heaton
In a Corrie Facebook group I'm on, it was noted this is inscribed in the
brickwork of no7.
1982 for the year built
L for Len
But who is A?
Perhaps it's an F?

Dennis Tanner also inscribed his name on Elsie's windowsill way back.
IIRC, it was faithfully reproduced when the new set was built.
Martin S
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
2020-09-18 02:33:23 UTC
Post by MartinS
Dennis Tanner also inscribed his name on Elsie's windowsill way back.
IIRC, it was faithfully reproduced when the new set was built.
I managed to get a photo of that:

Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence
are imaginable, but not reasonably foreseeable"
- Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin, May 2008
kat
2020-09-21 15:29:54 UTC
Post by James Heaton
In a Corrie Facebook group I'm on, it was noted this is inscribed in the
brickwork of no7.
1982 for the year built
L for Len
But who is A?
James
Is it possible that it is A for Adamson?
--
kat
Post by James Heaton
^..^<