Merry Christmas
Lucretia Borgia
2020-12-25 13:04:25 UTC
To one and all. We have restrictions here so last night was with my
elder daughter and some grands, today younger daughter, hubby and a
lonely soul who lives in my building. I am not a fan of turkey so
it's prime rib with yorkies. May 2021 be all that 2020 was not and
stay safe.
kat
2020-12-25 23:17:39 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
To one and all. We have restrictions here so last night was with my
elder daughter and some grands, today younger daughter, hubby and a
lonely soul who lives in my building. I am not a fan of turkey so
it's prime rib with yorkies. May 2021 be all that 2020 was not and
stay safe.
Merry Christmas!

It has been very restricted here. While where I live we were allowed to have 3
households mix today ( and only today), other areas weren't allowed to mix at
all. I have one daughter and her family in Prague - so that was one I wouldn't
see. And this was the year all my children would spend the 25th with the "other"
sides, and come to us later in the week. My other daughter and her in-laws are
all the the most restricted tier, as as my son's in-laws, so in the end we ( and
they) all spent the day separately. With zoom yesterday, quick calls today,
and lots of photos flying around it was quiet, but we did all have a good time.

And in a few minutes it wil be tomorrow and into that restricted tier we go locally.

Roll on the vacinations!
--
kat
Post by Lucretia Borgia